- Thoracoscopic excision of mediastinal cysts in children. Jain P, Shah H, Parelkar SV, Borwankar SS. Journal of Minimal Access surgery 2007; 3(4):123-126.
- Anovestibular fistula with normal anal opening: Is it always congenital? Jain P, B. Sanghvi, H. Shah, S. Parelkar Indian Journal of Pediatric surgery. 2008; 13(4):138-140.
- Management of splenic abscess in children Prashant Jain, Ananad S Kushwaha, Pinaki R Debnath, Rajiv Chaddha, S. R Chowdhury. Journal of Pediatric Surgery 2010:45(2);372-375.
- Intrapleural Fibrinolytic Therapy with Alteplase in Empyema Thoracis in Children – A prospective pilot study Sharma PK, Saikia B, Sharma R, Jain P , Hussain Z, Khilnani P. Journal of pediatric critical care 2014;1(3);108-113.
- Rapunzel Syndrome Reviewed and Redefined: S Naik, V Gupta, Jain P et al . Dig Surg 2007; 24(3):157-61.
- Posterior urethral polyps and review of literature: Jain P, Shah H, Parelkar SV, Borwankar SS. Indian J Urol 2007; 23:180-181.
- Uretero Pelvic Junction Obstruction in Upper and Lower Moiety Of a Duplex System: A rare Association. Jain P, Sanghvi B, Shah H, Parelkar SV. Journal of Pediatric Urology, 2007; 4(2):167-169.
- Laparoscopic deroofing of hepatic cyst in a neonate. Jain P, Sanghvi B, Shah H, Parelkar SV. Journal of laparoendoscopic and advanced surgical technique 2008;18(3).
- Congenital Diaphragmatic hernia with gastric volvulus. Jain P, Sanghvi B, Shah H, Parelkar SV. Indian journal of surgery 2007;69(6):260-263.
- Uncrossed complete ureteral duplication with dysplastic lower moiety: A violation of Weigert- Meyer Law. Jain P, Sanghvi B, Shah H, Parelkar SV. Journal Of Pediatric Urology, 2008;4(5)404-406.
- Laparoscopic Partial Splenectomy for splenic epidermoid cyst. P. Jain, B. Sanghvi, H. Shah, S. Parelkar. Journal of laparoendoscopic and advanced surgical technique 2008;18(6):899-902.
- Anterior urethral valves and diverticulum. P. Jain, B. Sanghvi, H. Shah, S. Parelkar. Indian Journal of Pediatrics 2009;76(9);943-944.
- Isolated Post-Traumatic right Sided Diaphragmatic Hernia. Prashant Jain, Ananad S Kushwaha, Pinaki R Debnath, Rajiv Chaddha, S. R Chowdhury and Pravesh Kumar. Indian Journal of Pediatrics 2009: 76(11); 1167-68.
- Parasitic omphalopagus with cranioencephalic malformation and rudimentary cardio-pulmonary system. Jain P, Mishra P, Borwankar SS, Parelkar SV. Indian Journal of Pediatrics 2010:77;(704-705).
- Multiple anastomotic complications following repair of oesophageal atresia withtracheoesophageal fi stula: A report of two cases. 2010. Jain P, Debnath PR, Jain V, Chadha R, Choudhury SR,Puri A. Afr J Paediatr Surg 2011;8:244-248.
- Ruptured liver abscess in a newborn. Prashant jain, Ashwani Mishra & Vyom Agarwal, African Journal of Paediatric Surgery;Jan-Apr2012, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p8.
- Amyands henia presenting as chronic scrotal sinus. Prashant jain, Ashwani Mishra, J Indian Assoc Pediatr Surg. 2012 Jul-Sep; 17(3): 128–129.
- Keratinising squamous metaplasia in a child with single kidney, Prashant jain, Ashwani Mishra, accepted in Indian Journal of Urology.
- Burkhorderia cepacia-Hemorrhagic pericardial effusion and pyothorax in an immunocompetent child, Pradeep mishra, Rachna Sharma, Prashant jain, Praveen khilnani, Pediatric infectious disease Journal, Volume 5, Issue 1, Pages 16-18, January 2013.
- Surgical separation of pygopagus twins: A case report, Journal of Pediatric Surgery Case Reports, Volume 2, Issue 3, Pages 119-122 .Prashant Jain,Anjani Kumar Kundal, Rachna Sharma, Praveen Khilnani, Prem Kumar, Praneet Kumar.